Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As a Fleet Supervisor, you will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of vehicles to minimize downtimes and enhance delivery time. You will also manage drivers and vehicle performance to ensure vehicles are optimally utilized to reduce wastage and maximize returns by managing both the company drivers and the third-party logistics providers to achieve efficiency and productivity.
What You Will Do
- Perform ongoing inspection and daily preventative maintenance activities on all KOKO vehicles and equipment
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly fuel, coverage and maintenance reports giving highlights of any abnormalities and variances and the corrective actions
- Respond to requests relating to service calls and maintenance needs/ problems in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure proper planning and scheduling for all vehicle inspections, insurance and timely repair and maintenance to ensure there are no downtimes that could affect business operations
- Oversee implementation of policies and procedures applicable to fleet, maintenance and inventory operations, including safety and training
- Ensure proper management of the company drivers and the 3PLs in scheduling deliveries and goods returned to ensure efficiency and optimization of operations
- Ensure the fleet and personnel budget is maintained and managed so that there are no cost overruns and there is labor productivity
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs and routines are fol lowed and adhered to in line with the company policy, procedures and requirements
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as automotive engineering, supply chain, logistics, or transport management
- 5+ years experience in managing a large fleet and drivers in an established organization
- Excellent data analysis skills with good knowledge in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Planning experience with highly developed team coordination skills
- Ability to solve problems very independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and flexible workloads with peaks/multitasking capability
- Experience in fleet management software and ERP knowledge required
- Understanding of vehicle statutory requirements and traffic laws
- Knowledge of HSE/ISO procedures
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!