Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Customer Experience Agent at Maersk.
Oversee and coordinate operations activities ensuring service excellence and customer satisfaction while ensuring compliance with our internal processes and the Government’s statutory regulations. Liaise closely with execution team to drive the business performance of the product to maximize the P&L results and develop the business on a short and long-term perspective.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
i. Results orientation
ii. Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
iii. Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
iv. Creating network within the global organization
v. Understand market and customer drivers
Moreover, you will expand your ability to deal with a wide range of customers and enrich your market and logistic products knowledge while enhancing Maersk’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the organization in the region.
• Maintain close contact with assigned key clients and respond to any queries arising in service delivery
• Coordinate with our field operations to ensure excellent service delivery to guarantee sustainable business relationship with both the agents and the clients
• Drive the team’s operations by planning duties with field team and other functions as when field jobs arise. Follow up via field visits to ensure work is done effectively and efficiently to the client satisfaction
• In liaison with the Head of Department, execute business development strategies for weekly/monthly customer performance reviews
• Flag any direct or indirect costs that have a negative impact to profitability
• Dispatch of customer invoices
• Offer solutions to customer queries and disputes
• Execute the company’s overall objective through collaboration with other team members, other functions and supervisor/department head
• Coordinate CHB, VAS, Trucking, Warehousing and any other services as may be requested by customer/line manager
We are looking for
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Experience in logistics industry
• Stakeholder Management
• Customer orientation
• Be able to effectively prioritize workload
• Attention to detail
Click this link to APPLY
Last application date: 24/2/2021