Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Start Date: March / April 2021
Deadline: Rolling Applications
The GM oversees the day to day running of the space and life at Nairobi Garage for our members. It is packed and you will need to make decisions constantly and set the pace for your team.
This role requires you to work with many people throughout the day. You will need to move between enforcing processes to listening keenly to people’’s needs. Solving problems on the fly and delving into the system development and strategy. No day will be the same as the previous one. You should be comfortable with numbers using technology and managing people.
Main focus Areas
- Team performance and growth
- Customer retention and community management
- Budget Management
- Operational efficiency and service delivery
- Ensure the space is maintained and repaired consistently and to a high standard at all times
- Ensure core utilities and services are delivered at all times
- Enforce policies for all staff under your management
- Keeping staff on track worth their goals and deliverables demanding high-levels of performance
- Offering support and leadership in their decision making and development
- Take responsibility for ensuring excellent levels of customer satisfactions and quick resolution of issues arising
- Lead your team on customer service and how to deliver excellent service
- Ensure value and quality is delivered to our customer service delivered to all members
- Ability to engage in community activities and ecosystem
Supplier Management and Spending
- Manage the monthly budget and spending to reduce wastage
- Assist in closing sales leads for membership and grow the garage membership base
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience Managing People
- Understanding of Accounting and Contracts
- Knowledge and interest in the innovation and entrepreneurship space in Kenya/ Africa
Interested candidates should email application: email@example.com