Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Apollo Agriculture is the product and financing platform for small-scale farmers. Apollo uses satellite data, machine learning, and mobile phones to deliver the farming tools and financing that small-scale farmers need to increase profits, with radical efficiency and scale. We are a team of software engineers, data scientists, economists, and operators with deep experience from The Climate Corporation, One Acre Fund, and ACRE. We value risk-taking in service of radical scale, considerate listening, and tireless commitment to understanding our customers and their needs.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance
- Provide administrative support to the Apollo team at the Apollo head office in Nairobi, and to the Apollo field team as required
- Manage sourcing of vendors and suppliers for general and administrative expenses under the supervision of the Head of People
- Ensure the smooth running of operations at the Apollo head office including supervising cleaning services, catering arrangements and other contractors
- Ensuring staff maintain and observe the COVID regulations at all times when in the office.
- Oversee purchasing of regular supplies to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Support finance in administering and processing expense requests
- Maintain a secure filing system for all of Apollo’s key documents
- Perform other tasks for members of the senior management team as requested
- Have a University Degree/Diploma in Business related field
- Possess at least 1 year experience in similar position
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Are a self-starter and can work with minimal supervision
- Have working knowledge of G-suite
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect. Are excited to hear from you!