Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting To: The Finance Co-ordinator
Application Deadline: 26th February, 2021
This role supports the Finance Coordinator in processing and recording financial transactions, budgeting, clerical tasks, bank reconciliations, filing, dealing with vendors, and any other financial related duties.
- Process and reconcile imprests
- Process payment vouchers
- Prepare timely and accurate bank reconciliation statements for decision making;
- Manage petty cash
- Manage the assets register for accuracy and correctness;
- Assist with invoice processing
- Post suppliers invoices in the school’s accounting system
- Filing and data entry on various financial spreadsheets
- Assist the finance Coordinator in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports
- Any other duties assigned
- ACCA/CPA level 2 and above
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounts or a business related course
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and organization skills
- A proactive self-starter and achiever
- Some experience with computerized accounting packages will be desirable.
- High level of integrity and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity;
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and meet the above qualifications, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT on the subject line by Friday the 26th February, 2021.
The Nairobi Waldorf School Trust (NWST) is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.