Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Smile Identity
It is a “know your customer” technology platform that combines government ID validation with proprietary face recognition to provide the most robust digital identity solution across Africa. With over 500,000 KYC checks every month, we can validate over 250M+ African identity records. Our products are used in banking, fintech, ride sharing, worker verification, social welfare programs and telecom. We check faces against national ID systems and provide a turnkey solution for any company that needs strong identity verification, face recognition and deduplication, liveness checks, or biometric authentication from any smartphone or computer. We are backed by US and African investors including Future Africa, 500 Startups, CRE, Susa Ventures, Pontem, Savannah Fund and Vinod Khosla.
We are looking for a tech savvy individual, who is passionate about delivering service and growing our Partner footprint across Africa. As one of the first points of contact in our Sales cycle, your role is to optimise the contact rate of leads received and thus enable a higher conversion rate of Partners using our platform. This role reports into the Onboarding Manager.
- Research Partners prior to engaging with them to understand internal criteria
- Introduce & engage new prospects to the company in a meaningful, professional manner
- Manage incoming contacts from an omnichannel platform and respond to relevant tickets raised
- Understand a prospects’ needs and use case and be able to tailor the conversation to these needs and goals
- Convey accurate product/technical knowledge
- Qualify all leads and pass these on/facilitate these to relevant Sales Leads if and when required
- Co-ordinate & conduct demos for all Partners once they reach out to us. Create and maintain an accurate database of contacts & qualified leads using our CRM system
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams & Partner Success team to contribute to Company growth as needed eg campaigns
- Support related tasks as required by Director of Sales or Director of Partner Success
- Stay informed about competing products and services and changes to our existing products and services
Qualifications & Skills
- Sales Diploma or equivalent
- Min 1 yr experience in Business-to-Business selling with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Love working with technology and happy to learn new platforms when they are implemented
- You know how to make a first impression that count
- Deeply passionate about sales success and helping other businesses achieve their sales objectives
- You can think on your feet and find creative ways to solve problem
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- You got the “Start-up Hustle down – do what needs to be done -make your own coffee -don’t let stuff get in your way” attitude
This is a remote, work-from-home position, therefore you will need a conducive work from home environment (away from distractions and noise) with access to fast & reliable internet connection.
To apply, kindly share your applications via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Lead”. Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. Smile Identity is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace.