Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Smile Identity
It is a “know your customer” technology platform that combines government ID validation with proprietary face recognition to provide the most robust digital identity solution across Africa. With over 500,000 KYC checks every month, we can validate over 250M+ African identity records. Our products are used in banking, fintech, ride sharing, worker verification, social welfare
programs and telecom. We check faces against national ID systems and provide a turnkey solution for any company that needs strong identity verification, face recognition and deduplication, liveness checks, or biometric authentication from any smartphone or computer. We are backed by US and African investors including Future Africa, 500 Startups, CRE, Susa Ventures, Pontem, Savannah Fund and Vinod Khosla.
The human review agent has a significant impact on the outflow of the product and plays an integral part to the success of Smile Identity. We are looking for someone with an acute eye for detail. As a member of the human review team, you will ultimately be responsible for the authentication and verification of various data sets but more importantly, you will be responsible for detecting & preventing fraudulent activity. This position reports into the Human Review Supervisor.
1. Performing analysis and comparison of visual data and text data with the objective of determining the following:
- The similarities between two or more presented images based on criteria
- Detection of fraud, by comparing two or more images based on criteria
2. Detection of fraud by comparing two or more data sets based criteria
- Accurate selection of comparison outcomes
Qualifications & Skills
● A relevant degree (Data/Informatics/Stats etc)
● A minimum of 2 years work experience with data sets (not data capturing)
● Proven analytical skills
● Computer literacy (MS Office)
● Excellent english communication skills (written and spoken)
● Ability to work effectively and within a high-pressure environment
● Ability to work independently & remotely (a good internet connection & speed is non-negotiable as you are providing a webm based service, with a timed KPI) Compensation
● Salary commensurate with experience
● Flexibility (this is a remote-working position) and a chance to work with a purpose-driven company with some really cool tech Please note that we are moving towards extending our support hours to our Partners in Kenya, so you will potentially need to be able to work allocated shifts. Included in your shift hrs, you will be required to be online and available for meetings 2PM – 4PM (GMT) Mon-Thurs
To apply, send your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Human Reviewer”. Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Smile Identity is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the