Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop and implement the overall mechanical works strategy for the mechanical maintenance
- Identify gaps in the mechanical processes and implement strategies to close gaps, improve equipment reliability, sustainability and reduce maintenance costs
- Prepare drawings of the mechanical equipment parts in AUTOCAD software.
- Ensure mechanical installations for the plant conform to approved standards to eliminate breakdowns
- Implement and manage projets to improve equipment and safety performance, sustainability to reduce cost
- Ensure that all mechanical equipment are installed and functional to support the production team
- Scheduling and assigning work to meet maintenance completion dates, undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload whenever necessary
- Works closely with operations team in providing solutions to problems and advice on technical issues
- Analyse all machine failures (breakdown, unplanned corrective maintenance) and implement corrective measures to prevent re- occurrence of failures and safety incidents
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) when required in line with the agreed format
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to make recommendations to the maintenance team
- Supervise, guide and review activities of staff under your supervision in the structure on technical duties
- Inspection of work performed by outside contractors to ensure it meets management expectations as per the scope of the work assigned
- Ensure observance of safety rules, regulations and practices
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering- Plant Option
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD software for designing.
- Minimum 8 years experience in similar position in a busy manufacturing company
- Knowledge in RCA methodology
- Possess good knowledge in identifying and managing spare parts
- Good working knowledge of machines in process industry, hydraulics and pneumatics is desirable.
- Computer proficiency especially in PM module in SAP – ERP.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings as well as use of Auto CAD.
- Ability to work independently and exhibit right leadership.
The Group subscribes to market-related remuneration. The Remuneration for this position will be commensurate with the applicant’s level of experience and qualifications.
Qualified applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a cover letter supporting the application to email@example.com latest by 12th March, 2021. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.