Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
The Identity Engineering team builds and manages Microsoft’s online identity providers for all of Microsoft’s online services and platforms like Azure, Office, Xbox, and HoloLens. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances in online security and user management. Our work spans both the consumer and enterprise space and can be found in internet scale online services, the Windows operating system and most phones and handheld devices. Identity engineering employees have deep technical expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, very large-scale experience. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We are seeking experienced and passionate Software Engineers to help grow a team focused on the Microsoft Graph integration of Azure Active Directory, delivering innovative solutions to support Microsoft Identity Platform’s growing app ecosystem. The team is energetic, passionate, and works together like a family to create and ship these new capabilities and cutting-edge technologies.
Also, our culture promotes diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion and is clearly reflected in all of things we do. Diversity is more than a commitment for us – it is the foundation of what we do. Our team has a strong sense of accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
- Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews
- System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data/telemetry to make decisions
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
- Improve test coverage for services, organize and implement integration tests, and resolve problem areas
- Considers testability, portability/monitoring, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when code is ready to be shared and delivered
- Exposes test coverage issues, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas
- Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders in order to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users
- Focus on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach
- Troubleshoot and optimize automation, reliability and monitoring for LiveSite
- Significant years of software development and design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering or related field, or completion of a Code/Developer academy program
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, .NET
- Experience in open-source software development
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.