Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT & EDUCATION (ECDE) TEACHER (RE ADVERTISEMENT)-JOB GROUP G(498 POSTS)
Salary Scale: Kshs 22,270.00 to Kshs 30,020.00
House Allowance: Kshs 6,750.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 4,000.00
i. Class teaching;
ii. Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
iii. Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development);
iv. Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (Schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of activities, attendance registers etc.) and ensuring learners’ safety and security;and
v.Preparing and developing play/learning materials
i. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), KCE, ‘O’ Level or a bridging certificate;
ii. Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
iii. A Certificate in Computer proficiency; and
iv. Registered by the Teachers Service Commission;
Application Deadline: Fri 30th Apr 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.