Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About the Role
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on customers, understand customers, champion their needs and double up when they are delighted.
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ to cross-functional teams, such as engineering, operations, sales, marketing, growth, and support to grow customer retention (engagement, adoption, and expansion)
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Understand strengths and weaknesses of our product and make recommendations for iteration.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Analyze and optimize the quality and efficiency of Sendy’s user experience.
- Coach Junior UX Designers and interns to grow the UX Design team at Sendy.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing.
- Drive a culture of being transparent within your team and the rest of the Sendy team.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Aim to design and implement processes and procedures with simplicity in mind.
- Your output is not only a pleasure for customers to use, but for other members of the team to read and understand easily.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Five or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.
- Ability to work with a Product Manager to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile and desktop design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options