Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The goal of St. John’s Community Centre (SJCC) is to empower communities by effectively addressing root causes of poverty and injustices for the attainment of sustainable livelihoods. SJCC(LIP) is working in partnership with St John’s Community Centre and Global Communities (GC) who have partnered together to implement the (KHPQS) Project. The project aims to improve the quality of life of 51000 orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and their 17000 families by providing greater access to and uptake of quality health and social services in Nakuru, Murunga, Kajiado, Makueni, Machakos, and Kitui.
St John’s Community Centre is seeking professionals with the required qualifications and experience to fill in the following vacancies
- Establishing, maintaining and ensuring effective utilization of the Project Monitoring and Evaluation System.
- This includes developing the M&E plans; managing the CPIMS database system; commissioning surveys to ensure project has appropriate baseline and end-line data on the OVC situation; ensure proper data collection, entry and analysis procedures, storage and appropriate use of data to track program performance;
- Responsible for capacity building and supervising data clerks, community resource persons and project officers for compliance to M&E requirements; setting up a system for quality assurance and Quality improvement that incorporates beneficiaries;
- managing external M&E consultants;
- Responsible for documenting and disseminating M & E results, findings and sharing lessons learnt with Staff and relevant stakeholders;
- recommending project and system improvements based on evidence;
- supporting the preparation of project reports for submission to Coordinator, Management, partners and stakeholders.
- A first degree in social sciences, social statistics, public health, or other related discipline from a recognised university.
- Comprehensive training in M & E and gender
- 4 years relevant working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in a USAID funded project, preferably in integrated OVC Programming
- Demonstrated skills in M&E frameworks, systems development and development of data collection tools
- Experience in conducting trainings in M&E development.
- Field experience in data collection, analysis & quality assurance
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets, including advanced skills in at least two of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL and Ms Access or any other relevant to OVC data manipulation
- Skills in research statistics, critical and analytical thinking, Good judgment and problem-solving skills are critical.
- Good understanding of OVC issues particularly HIV/AIDS, children and youth development and health, education and training, life-skills and household economic strengthening.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English and Kiswahili.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, complete with a CV, copies of ID card, certificate of good conduct, Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees and a reliable telephone number.
Address application to;
The Chairman Human Resource Committee,
P.O. Box 16254-00610
Send via Post office mail or hand deliver.
To be received not later than 27th May 2021. Kindly note that, only short -listed persons will be contacted.