Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world. Our Mission and Vision Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Our Values Strong values define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who will be responsible (directly or indirectly) for achieving sales targets and promoting our products to medical practitioners and allied health care professionals; for a specific account, product or a given territory.
- Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
- Have a deep understanding in the respective area and priority products.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationships.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports.
- Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships & collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis.
- Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practice.
- Healthcare Science professional OR equivalent education, training and experience.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of the Coastal region is an added advantage.