Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Safely deliver quality services to renal patients liaising with other team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct booking and slotting of appointments
• Reports to the renal nurse incharge
• Schedule dialysis patients appropriately
• Assist medical staff in overall care of patients and ensure prescribed treatment is given.
• Personal contact with patients ensuring they understand their treatment and ensure their needs are met.
• Utilize the SOPs of nursing care
• Ensure all patients get the best care, are treated respectfully and accorded privacy.
• Implement infection control measures to ensure a safe environment.
• Be knowledgeable in technology and use of equipment in the renal unit.
• Document accurately and keep proper records for reference.
• Conduct dialysis for renal patients
Qualification and Key Competencies
• BSC Nursing, KRN/ KRM or KRCHN
• ACLS & BLS certified
• Higher national diploma in renal nursing.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• At least 3 years work experience as a renal nurse
• Computer literate
• Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.