Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Be part of the surgical team working closely and supervised by the perioperative nurse.
Duties and responsibilities
• Prepare for anesthesia and assist the anesthetist during induction.
• Ensure the anesthetic machine is ready.
• Always maintain and keep the operating room ready for surgery
• Prepare the theatre and equipment before and after surgery.
• Assist in bringing in patients into the operating room
• Clean and sterilize surgical instruments as per laid down procedure.
• Assist in endoscopic procedures.
• Clean and safely store endoscopic equipment.
• Handover endoscopic equipment as required.
• Take care of any specimen obtained for testing through proper storage, labelling and delivery for testing
• Prepare surgical instruments for sterilization as per protocol
• Order and maintain all necessary supplies in the theatre
• Assist all the theatre staff in their duties under their direction
• Report any defective equipment or instrument for repair or replacement
• Run the CSSD
• Ensure a clean theatre between surgeries and perform terminal cleaning at the end of the day.
• Assist patient positioning during surgical procedures.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C-.
• Certificate in Theatre Technician course from a recognized institution.
• Three years of experience in theatre as an anesthetic technician.
• BLS qualifications from a relevant body.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills
• Computer literate
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
• Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
• We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.