Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Program Accountants (2 Nairobi and Kiambu Respectively)
Date of Commencement of Duty: July 2021
Duty Station: Nairobi and Kiambu
Duration: 1 year, renewable contract
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or CPA III.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role –USAID funded program A MUST.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of rules and regulations for non–profit organisations; knowledge of USAID financial reporting and USAID procurement procedures
- Adjusts to competing priorities in a fast–paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Financial and Information Technology Systems –Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel particularly. Use of accounting software, Quick books added advantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
How to Apply;
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating position and the county/ward applied for with day-time contact phone number(s) of three references.
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than June 14th, 2021 on E-mail: email@example.com.
The Administrative Manager
Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org