Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ward Coordinators (15 positions Nairobi/Kiambu)
Duty Station: Nairobi and Kiambu counties
Duration: 1 year, renewable contract
Reporting to the program Officer based in Nairobi and Kiambu, the Ward Coordinators will be responsible for the day–to–day implementation of the DREAMS Tumikia Mtoto initiative in the program wards in either Nairobi or Kiambu County. The Ward Cordinator will work closely with other DREAMS teams and in liaison with Government line Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Devolution and Planning, and the Ministry of Interior and coordination of national government.
The officer will establish sustainable partnerships and community linkages to enhance positive behavior change and increased access to healthcare services.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in social or health sciences from a recognized Institution. An under–graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- A good command of English and Kiswahili
- Strong documentation/report writing and communications skills.
- Good community engagement skills and ability to organize/conduct Community/county meetings with gatekeepers on health and livelihood related issues
- Training and program management skills
- Advocacy skills/experience in USAID –funded program
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently with young people using all relevant approaches including social networking
- Computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point)
How to Apply;
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating position and the county/ward applied for with day-time contact phone number(s) of three references.
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than June 14th, 2021 on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Administrative Manager
Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: email@example.com