Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Like to hustle? Ambitious and proactive? We’re looking for the right person to join the entrepreneurial teams which comprise Twinkl’s core customer segments. You will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development and growth of our Kenyan community.
You’ll start as a solo marketeer, connecting with customers directly via a variety of different communication channels to highlight and demonstrate the benefits of Twinkl’s Kenya’s products and resources. You’ll be moving into this position as a team of one with the support of many, so you’ll need to take a rapid iterative approach, employing different marketing and business development techniques to get the message out to customers. You’ll be the person responsible for defining, building and managing the right team to support user growth within the Kenya’s customer segment. You will be commercially minded and comfortable in making decisions on where to pursue opportunities. You will be responsible for reporting monthly and quarterly in line with business expectations.
This is a very varied role that involves both proactive strategic planning and reactive work as you pivot and respond to the demands of your growing market.
A typical week could involve any of the following:
- Showing tenacity and drive, and going above and beyond to reach new customers and build your segment.
- Sales and marketing – spreading the word to new customers, whom we can help and support! Managing our social media activity and making sure the right messages reach our customers at the right time.
- Digital optimisation – looking at the overall user experience of the Kenya area of the Twinkl site and working with our web and design teams to continuously improve this
- Business management and strategy – putting plans in place to help achieve our ambitious growth targets. Working with other segment and Country Managers to understand what’s working and how we can improve.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and a propensity for action.
- Boast a thorough knowledge of the Kenyan market, and of our customers.
- Demonstrate sound decision-making skills and diligence in seizing new opportunities.
- Be commercially astute and a strategic thinker who is comfortable taking calculated risks and being accountable for successes and failures.
- Have the ability to communicate a shared vision and motivate individuals and a team.
- Be Methodical, highly organised, accurate and execution focused
We’re interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following:
- Cares passionately about the Kenyan education community, or strong links / ties or experience with it.
- A desire to work at 100mph and achieve everything, in a very short space of time.
- Understands what good prioritisation is, and values output and results.
- Is super-positive, optimistic and works well within a team.
- Experience marketing a product within the education sector
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to our recruitment process.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Here’s a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process.
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging – our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, Black and Minority Ethnic, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) – Our ever-evolving program includes: Monthly progression reviews, Twinkl’s Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats and mentoring.
- Collaboration across continents! You’ll plug into a global team working to help improve the lives of educators around the world.