Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Siaya Institute of Technology
Siaya Institute of Technology is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology. Siaya Institute of Technology is a government tertiary technical training institution under the Ministry of Education. It was started in 1987 by the local community to offer training opportunities in Agriculture.
Why Choose Us
• Regular, School Based and Part Time Study Program
• KNEC and CITY & GUILDS Exam Bodies
• Both SHORT and FULL Courses
• Study Duration of 6 months to 3 years
• Qualification – D (PLAIN) and above
The institution wishes to recruit suitable candidates for the following positions
The institution recently advertised job openings for the position of a trainer or tutor in the mentioned fields as follows
- Catering & Accommodation -1 post
- Communication skills -1 post
- Physics -1 post
- Kiswahili -1 post
- Plumbing/construction management -1 post
- Clinical counselling/social work -1 post
- Workshop technician –building & civil engineering -1 post
Diploma or bachelor’s degree in the following fields
- Catering & accommodation,
- Communication skills, education (specializing in either Kiswahili or physics),
- Construction management,
- Social work or clinical counselling, or
- Building and civil engineering?
If you have the above qualifications, then you could be the one Siaya Institute of Technology (SIT) is a looking for. SIT is located along the Siaya – Ugunja Road, Siaya town in Siaya County in Western Kenya.
Method of application
To apply for this job download the application form. Alternatively, you can download the application form or visit
https://siayainstitute.ac.ke/careers/ Once you have filled the form with all the required information, you will submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that you will be required to present your certificates plus a proof of your registration from the relevant body such as Engineering Board of Kenya certificate. Application deadline is June 7th, 2021 at 3 pm.
P.O Box 1087-40600 Siaya
Email: siaya.institute@ yahoo.com
Tel: 0721-615988 or 0723-355900