Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Human Resource Management Officer – One (1) Post – SIT/2021/1
Terms of service: Three (3) years contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance
Salary As per the existing SIT B.O.G Terms of Service.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Human Resource Management; Personnel Management; Human Resource Development or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- A member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Have served in the Post of Human Resource Officer or its equivalent for a minimum period of three (3) years in a comparable Institution.
- CHRP (Certified Human Resource Professional) certificate will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, coordinating, and administering all Human Resource activities in the Institute.
- Oversee the development and review of Human Resource and Administration Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Oversee Recruitment and Appointment of staff to ensure the Institute has the right staffing.
- Ensuring compliance with all the Statutory and’ Regulatory requirements
- Spearheading the development and implementation of Human Resource Management System
- Overseeing budgeting, allocation and optimal utilization of training resources and opportunities
- Monitoring and coordinating the implementation of Human Resource Management Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Developing and overseeing administration of staff performance management process.
- Coordinating organizational development and job reviews.
- Interpreting Labour Laws and other statutes that impact on human resource in the Institute.
- Coordinating industrial relations and staff welfare.
- Spearheading the development and implementation of human resource management system.
- Spearheading assessment of skills and competence needs for the institution relating Human Resource.
- Updating and processing of monthly payroll.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Principal.
Note: All shortlisted candidates would be required to present the following documents during the interview:
1. Originals and Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials
2. Original and a copy of the National ID
3. A current Curriculum Vitae with at least three Referees
4. HELB Clearance Certificate
5. Certificate of Good Conduct
6. KRA Clearance Certificate
7. CRB Clearance Certificate
Siaya Institute of Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
The details of the advertised post can be accessed from the Institute’s website http://www.siayainstitute.ac.ke.
Interested qualified persons are requested to download the fillable PDF application forms, fill and submit via e-mail to email@example.com so as to reach the undersigned on or before Friday July 30th, 2021 3pm.
NB: Youth, Women, and Persons living with Disability (PwD) are encouraged to apply
Secretary of The Board of Governors / Principal
Siaya Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 1087-40600, Siaya