Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Temporary
Job Category: Client Service
Closing Date: September 2nd, 2021
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
Reporting to the call center supervisor, the call centre representative will be tasked with managing incoming calls from clients, troubleshooting problems, providing information and maintaining logs in the database
- To offer high quality customer experience to all customers
- To manage and resolve customer concerns and queries
- To identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns
- To document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures
- To ensure accurate and timely filing of all presented customer documentation
- To maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Diploma in any business related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with strong work ethic
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure and performs duties well to completion
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment
- Prior experience as a call centre representative will be an added advantage
How To Apply: