Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WATU is a focus driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest-growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 100,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for enthusiastic Interns – Calling Section in Mombasa, Kenya. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create
the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures in the different departments. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
- Monitoring and payment control of assigned portfolio of clients using Company software.
- Ensuring clients’ adherence to payment schedules through pro-active follow up calls and reminders.
- In case of clients overdue, identifying and implementing the most efficient debt recovery methods and techniques.
- Following up on phone calls with overdue clients to ensure debtor’s accounts are up to date.
- Maintaining records about clients’ financial status, reporting daily to the management.
- Developing and strengthening clients relationships, regularly updating clients on Company policies and new products, providing tailor-made financial solutions through the range of products offered by the Company.
- Providing training and sharing knowledge with Interns/Trainees employed by the Company.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related studies
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
- High attention to detail and internal control.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high
and work hard to achieve those
- A six-month contract with KES10,000 monthly gross pay
- An opportunity for career growth and development.
- An opportunity to join our team on permanent employment after the internship based on performance and vacancy availability.
- A modern, dynamic working environment.
- Support from our professional international team
How To Apply