Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Finance & Value Management
To partner with the Head, BCC/CHNW/Client Solutions, in developing & implementing the strategy through the establishment of sound financial management, accounting, procurements, provisioning & internal control systems & processes, in compliance with relevant legislative requirements for the efficient operations. To provide financial analysis & performance on product performance across BCC/CHNW/Client Solutions.
• Analyse & interpret financial & accounting reports to provide financial insights to the business.
• Collaborate with Head, BCC/CHNW/Client Solution & key stakeholders in ensuring the financial preparation, reconciliation & reporting within the business in alignments with financial reporting, compliance & business requirements & adhere to all accounting policies, processes & procedures.
• Develop & implement in partnership with the business Finance strategy in order to enable the achievement of BCC objectives.
• Prepare & analyse the financial results for BCC/CHNW/Client Solutions, identifying problem areas & potential for improvements by means of understanding the macro-economic landscape & understanding the impact on BCC business performance, highlight potential risks & opportunities.
• Assist in the preparation of the BCC/CHNW/Client Solutions reports & documents, that is tabled at the respective Leaderships Councils on Group & country specific levels, on a monthly basis
• Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual deliverables & reports in alignment with reporting cycles, as well as ad-hoc weekly projects deliverable reports. Review budgetary planning & performance measurement controls for BCC/CHNW/Client Solutions to ensures reporting is effectively done in the Cube.
Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance
• Review the budgetary planning & performance measurement control for BCC, to ensure that budgets are completed within the set timelines & specific country regulatory & geographical requirements for compliance purposes.
• Review & maintain NIR mapping & product structure blueprints on a regular basis & alignment by country, by collaborating & leveraging from product teams to understand pricing, volumes & use information to provide financial analysis & insight.
• Identify & develop new product structures to be set up & facilitate the process implementation by supporting BCC/ CHNW/Client Solutions, specifically regarding new accounting initiatives & business case template support.
Technology & Architecture
• Identify GAPs in product automated mapping that will improve the financial & MIS reporting capabilities, working with GBM & core banking teams, initiate recommendations for improvement & manage the implementation of recommendations.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Post Graduate Degree in Business or related course
5 years Experience in advising business leaders on financial aspects & relevant stakeholders on decision making processes & strategic objectives in a financial services environment.
Other Minimum Qualifications, certifications or professional memberships
• CPA (K) finalist or equivalent
• Proficiency in Financial Modelling through PowerBI and other Business Intelligence tools.
How To Apply
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za