Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Impact of role on business objectives
The role is a member of the Extended Leadership Team at GSK Nairobi site and needs to support and positively impact site business objectives in relation to Process understanding, optimization and control.
Scope of Responsibility
- Co-ordination and implementation of product validation schedules in accordance with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Support and Lead Technical Risk Assessment for Site products.
- Support development and approval of Product Control Strategy.
- Implementation of Process Change Control processes in accordance with the QMS
- Co-ordinate & implement Data Trending process across all the Product groups
- Supporting Value Engineering initiatives.
- Identify training needs of Technical Process Specialists supporting site products and processes and ensure training plans are put in place to address these needs.
- Interpersonal &
- Skills Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people at all levels both within and external to Nairobi Site through appropriate skills
- Report Writing
- To be able to communicate and articulate site Technical issues to the Site and Regional Leadership.
- University Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Biochemistry.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Technical / Validation management capacity of product and their associated processes
Expected level of application of Knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Process Validation Requirements for new product introduction, new raw material introduction and process optimization changes
- People Management
How To Apply
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.