Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Job Grade: Head of Department
Reporting to: MD/CEO
This role is directly responsible for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations, partnership compliance, as well as private and institutional financing for Jambojet.
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, profitability, and business opportunities for growth.
• Manage processes for and provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts.
• Oversee tax, insurance, and treasury functions
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization
• Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors
• Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization
• Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Work with the CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships at all levels, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
• Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option)
• Masters Degree in a related discipline is desirable
• A qualified accountant with relevant professional certifications; CPA(K), ACCA, ICAEW
• Knowledge of revenue management strategies is a plus.
• Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
• Intermediate knowledge in working with an ERP system
• 7+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in the aviation industry.
• Working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS)
• Working knowledge within a fast-paced organization in a new low-cost model that has a very high potential for rapid growth.
• Strong business management and revenue maximization skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
• Analytical and critical thinking abilities
• High sense of urgency and attention to detail
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to for this job on or before September 30, 2021.