Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join Bolt Food’s Central Operations team on our journey to discover and drive performance improvements all over our markets throughout Europe and Africa and work both with local and HQ teams to achieve our food & grocery delivery goals.
The Central Operations team consists of individuals from all over the world who are closely working together on building the foundations for us to scale our operation globally across the following functions: Sales Operations, Account Management, Partner Operations, Strategic Partnerships and Courier Operations.
You will be helping us build Bolt Food’s Strategic Partnerships function but also supporting and strongly collaborating with other areas in a very dynamic environment. Your main focus will be to increase our footprint of international fast food chains, supermarkets and other key accounts across Europe & Africa; and then managing and growing those partners and relationships.
We expect you to be a genuine and proactive team player as you will need to embrace ambiguity at a global scale and approach business challenges in a data-driven and structured manner. It is key to have great attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once, with strong prioritization skills.
- Build a pipeline of partnership (food international chains, supermarkets and other key accounts) opportunities across Europe and Africa, mapping new commercial arrangements and deal types – seeking new deals and partnerships.
- Account Management. Discover key performance management metrics for all of our biggest partners globally making sure that these metrics will define the success of our marketplace business. Lead contract renegotiations to guarantee win-win partnerships for our business and our partners. You will be the main point of contact for the biggest companies globally and solely responsible for succeeding a deal into true partnership.
- Project Management. You will work closely with other global teams in order to resolve the most challenging issues in strategic partnerships and will need to coordinate with different HQ functional teams as well as local teams to make sure that every small detail of a partnership and every request is carefully considered and addressed by our teams.
- Deliver strong results and growth vs targets, constantly improving your performance and setting an example for all of your peers.. Be the king of data. With each order that we grow we get additional 20 data points. You need to be an analytical thinker with a strong analytical mindset, who will do anything to make sure that your decisions and propositions are backed up by data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Have 5+ years of previous relevant experience in sales, account management, business development or similar.
- Experience as a Key Account manager is a strong plus!.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems (advanced Excel skills are a must).
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English.
- Must be willing to travel across different markets throughout Europe & Africa and relocate to Estonia.
Why you will love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How To Apply