Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, this role will be responsible for performing tasks related to dispensing pharmaceutical products and stock management responsibilities, which include receiving goods, storage and distribution of goods. The Pharmaceutical Technologist will be required to liaise and work closely with the Procurement Team to ensure that the Centre’s stock management policy is adhered to and core objectives of MSK are achieved
• Diploma in Pharmacy from accredited institutions by Pharmacy and Poisons Board
• Registered with the Pharmaceutical Technologist with Pharmacy and Poisons Board
• Minimum of 3 years’ post training experience in the same position
• At least a Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience in warehouse and stores management preferably with a medical store
Skills and personal attributes:
• Experience working with ERP system
• Experience in warehouse management and stock control
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of drugs and their indications, contra indications, dosing, side effects and proper administration
• Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures
• Ability to train other assigned staff as necessary
• Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or infection control standards
• Analytical solving skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Effective organization skills
• Excellent report writing skills
• Security and safety minded
How To Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06th October 2021. The subject of the email should read
Pharmaceutical Technologist. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Do not attach certificates
and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any
stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy
and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.