Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Each member of our team was drawn to this mission and emboldened by a vision of global health equity. Our diversity of skills and experiences helps us tackle complex challenges – we look forward to hearing from you and exploring ways to work together.
- Act as the champion for Program’s team operational process for work planning including designing, building and deploying impactful apps to partners.
- Work collaboratively with CPO, Directors and Managers on Programs team to collect feedback and propose improvements to this process, in line with agile principles
- Directly lead on implementing improvements and coaching teammates and our organization to mature our process over time.
- Act as primary touchpoint and brainstorming partner for teammates to support followup and unblocking of issues stuck in any phase of development or testing.
- Partner with key teammates from across Medic to plan and document upcoming work to be scheduled. Ensure work planning tools remain up to date, in line with sprint execution and team progress.
- Support and coach Project Managers, with respect to maintaining deliverable backlog and prioritizing work.
- Identify at risk areas across Medic’s portfolio of deployments as well as bottlenecks in collaboration across teams. Guide the team towards identifying next steps for resolution, and ensure communication with Programs team leadership as appropriate.
- Share regular progress and updates on Slack, including end of sprint summaries.
- Run retrospectives at the end of sprints and for all live-site incidents.
- Coordinate and execute high-priority cross-project product and deployment issues and communication.
- Maintain an atmosphere of transparency around work planning, prioritization, and execution, and engage in regular and direct communication with teammates.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 3+ years of experience leading iterative development and agile methodologies in practice
- Demonstrated ability to mentor team members, ideally on a multicultural and diverse team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French language skills are a plus
- Able and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and sometimes unstructured environment
- Commitment to a servant leadership approach
- Comfort working with remote teams is essential
- Excitement to work on a mission-aligned, cross-functional team
How To Apply