Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Head of Sales – Jumia (Full Time)
Who we are
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
About the role.
The Head of Sales 3PC will be in charge of business development and sales related activities in the country to market the existing logistics assets, collect feedback from the market to understand clients’ needs and service possibilities creating new revenue streams for the business.
- Lead organization in the identification, development, setup and growth of new businesses within JS operating country.
- Develop business relationships to facilitate revenue generation for Jumia services assets in the country
- Drive large solution sales partnerships by creating the right pricing strategies and establishing optimal targeting approaches
- Oversee the operation and negotiation of carrier and third-party client contract rates, equipment availability, etc.
- Lead and challenge the team to be customer-centric; develop strategies to enhance our customer service and our growth, focusing on deliveries that are on-time, in-full and defect-free, to influence positive customer experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders, outside contractors etc to ensure business development and scaling of business
- Minimum 3 years-total experience in logistics or operations organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Office Suite
- .Experience working on sales / Business development role in retail/ Banking or logistics organization
- Ability to follow-up on tasks to be done on time.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to communicate with different teams on a daily basis
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation
How To Apply