Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the General Manager- Sales, the primary objective of the Manager- Solutions Account Sales is to take responsibility for managing a team of sales specialists and or client managers in order to assist in the achievement of sales targets through the allocation of territories and targets resulting in outstanding sales performance. Their role is a combination of management, selling, coaching and leadership activities, with the objective of enabling their sales team to meet the sales targets assigned to them.
Oversees a part of the organization’s sales activities, such as a given channel, product line, major/strategic accounts, region or country. The sales executive’s channel, product line, major/strategic accounts or region may be to a specific region or country.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that local and global strategic sales objectives and targets are met.
- Assist their sales team to define the way they approach the market and achieve set targets.
- Ensure that sales procedures and policies as defined by the sales leadership are implemented and followed.
- Provide input into the development of the tactical strategy as well as develop and implement a supporting operational strategy.
- Align their team to the client segmentation strategy ensuring that the right level of resource is allocated to the right type of client.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the activities of their sales teams, setting and measuring performance targets, account allocation and enforcing the execution of the client account plans, call planning and opportunity qualification.
- Responsible for pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- Support team by attending key client meetings and articulate how Dimension Data can add value through our services and solutions.
- Take full ownership for managing efficiency levels, streamlining procedures to deliver customer excellence.
- Act as mentor/coach and advisor that assists the sales force to set and keep to priority activities.
- Utilize sales tools and methodologies to manage account opportunities, pipelines and forecasting efforts, ensuring accessibility and tool utility training.
- Plan and organize multiple work outputs by assigning priorities and continuously reviewing objectives and goals
- Sales business acumen – the skills supporting successful selling through organizational and business outcome mindset. Success will require focusing on planning, leveraging tools and data, and concentrating on Dimension Data business requirements. Developing the skills to understand your client’s
- business (including commercial and financial aspects) in order to bring value to them from Dimension Data’s portfolio of services.
- Sales client engagement & management – the skills used to effectively manage and analyze the client throughout the client lifecycle, with the goal of improving client relationships and driving sales growth. Success will require detailed understanding of client needs, effective sales planning, and building trust, all while managing to client expectations. Developing the skills required to know your client, building effective & lasting relationships with them and to be a trusted advisor.
- Sales solution skills – the knowledge of Dimension Data’s offerings, client applications, use cases and market trends and the skill to apply them to individual client and prospect situations that positions the sales team member as an expert client advisor. Success will require the ability to link Dimension Data offerings, including high-value services to specific client and prospect needs and outcomes.
- Sales resources optimization – building internal relationships, working with pursuit teams and leveraging vendors as resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Sales pursuit – the skills and knowledge that enable a sales team member to create success by identifying and advancing opportunities at assigned prospects and clients. Success will require both individual ownership as well as accountability for coordinating internal and external resources in order to close sales opportunities.
- Sales strategy execution – The skills to ensure that the sales strategy is aligned to the business strategy.
- Sales business management – the skills to ensure that target setting, and associated processes is aligned to meeting the target.
- Sales talent management & enablement – the skills to ensure that results are achieved through effective talent management
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related Field
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in a sales role
- Demonstrable level of relevant experience in similar role within a related environment
- Solid previous experience operationally managing a sales team
- Good experience dealing with clients and engaging to influence sales
- Previous demonstrable experience in the sales management role
- Sound strategic and operational planning experience
Medical Aid / Medical Insurance, Group Life Cover, Funeral Benefit, Minimum 18 days annual leave.
About Dimension Data
At Dimension Data we empowering our people to deliver client-centric solutions. We want to see our people make the most of every opportunity, and together we can achieve the extraordinary. Our diverse and inspiring people are experts at what they do and serious about delivering measurable and sustainable value at every turn.
How To Apply