Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Working closely with the Consultants, Pharm technologist, Lab Technologist, Nurses, Community Oral Health Officer, Nutritionist and others in ensuring quality health services to the Patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and clerk patients; initiate and monitor treatment.
- Conduct medical procedures after getting the consent from patients or their attendants.
- Check and authorize all diagnostic requisition slips at the medical center.
- Assess patients as required and write detailed reports in the case notes.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests; and provide information regarding patient conditions whenever required; communicate effectively with patients and clients.
- Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics; abide by the Kenyan Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Providing input in various internal committee meetings on matters relating to clinical services e.g. Quality assurance, infection control, MAC etc.
- Participate in developing and monitoring implementation of policies and procedures.
- Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
- Be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Have a current Indemnity cover of minimum Ksh 1m.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be computer literate; experienced using an HMIS clerking/managing patients.
- Must be focused on developing professional expertise and knowledge by actively engaging in continuing professional education and development.
How To Apply
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th Nov 2021.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.