Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The job holder will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for the Bank’s Retail Personal Banking Segment by creating, implementing, supporting relevant solutions and service to the customer segment and will be responsible for the business development growth of the retail personal segment which is defined as any individual persona with a monthly income up to Kshs. 250,000/- per month.
The incumbent will report to the General Manager, Personal and Business Banking and will be responsible for;
- Development and execution of the strategy for the segment
- Management and ownership of the P&L for the segment
- Growing asset, liability, fees and cross-sell business under the segment as per envisaged budgets
- Growing the profitable Customer Numbers under the segment as per budgets
- Coordinating the development of Customer Value Propositions, products, product bundles to cater for the segment and aggressively marketing the same.
- In charge of the Direct Sales Operations
- Liaising with the Branch Network to achieve a balanced growth of portfolio under the segment under various branches as per agreed budgets
- Development of the team members reporting into the role
Education & Experience
- University degree in an analytical or business course e.g. Commerce, Actuarial Science, Economics, and Mathematics.
- A Master’s degree in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least Ten 10-12 years’ experience in a Banking Institution with experience in the retail segment
- Proven sales success including: prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Coachable professional with good “business sense” and an energetic / dynamic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building abilities
- Good computer skills that include working with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to success
- Proven track record in driving collaborative results across the organization
- Very Strong Leadership training/skills
- Good understanding of Banking Operations
- Proficiency in Core banking systems such as Finacle etc.
- Business and Financial acumen
- Strong collaborative and stakeholder management skills
- Leading by influencing.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Advanced marketing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong people management skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Credit knowledge
- Bank-wide induction programme
- AML/KYC Certification/ training
- Enterprise Risk Management training
- System Trainings (Finacle, CLOs and Vision, Service Desk)
- Agile Methodologies training
- Customer Service skills
- Basic Credit training.
- Leadership training
- Team management
- Business Growth
- Relationship management
Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 13th November 2021.