Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Registered Nurse- Perioperative (Re-Advertisement).
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 08’ (L)
FOUR (4) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Must have an Advanced Diploma or a Higher Diploma in peri-operative Nursing or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Must be a professional of high integrity, intelligence and energy;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Theatre nurses provide high standards of skilled care and support during the preoperative’ journey;
- Assessing, planning, implementation nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Preoperative assessment of patient;
- Receive, assess and deliver care on the patient’s arrival into the post anesthetic care unit;
- Monitor the patient’s health and support them, providing appropriate care and treatment until the patient has recovered from the effects of the anesthesia and/or surgery and is stable;
- Assess the patient in order to ensure they can be discharged back to a surgical ward area;
- Evaluate the care given during the preoperative phases (anesthetics, surgery, and recovery); and
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.