Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL024
Position: Business Systems Analyst
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Business Systems Analyst, Digital Lab Department. The position holder will report to the Head of Digital & Innovation and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for engaging user departments to understand the business needs from a technology point of view and document such requirements in a business requirements document/business specifications document. The primary goal of the role holder is to act as the channel through which business users communicate to system
developers by translating functional requirements into technical requirements. Additionally, increasing customer satisfaction by creating excellence in the digital experience a customer has with Jubilee through delivery of quality solutions will be a key measure of success. The role holder will also support the implementation of Jubilee’s Digital Transformation Strategy, including but not limited to digital product development strategy, digital marketing strategy
as well as champion the continuous improvement of its overall digital business operations. Consequently, he/she will play a key role in shaping the company’s digital and innovation direction to enable the capture and creation of value in a digital economy.
1. Translate Jubilee’s Digital Transformation, Innovation and E-Retail strategy into actionable functional & technical specifications, clarify desired outcomes, elicit conclusive business requirements and co-ordinate digital projects implementation through testing.
2. Collate, analyze, and action feedback from internal and external customers, derive insights from data and design specific solutions, processes and procedures that address customer needs and optimize digital customer experience.
3. Align front office and back-office processes to ensure a seamless and memorable experience for Jubilee’s digital customers and re-imagine the integration of people, processes, and technology to drive organizational change and ensure the delivery of digital customer experience excellence.
4. Work proactively with key stakeholders to deliver excellence in all digital customer interactions and apply an agile change methodology to quickly and effectively drive improved customer outcomes.
5. Support the development and proposal of overall digital product strategies, innovation, presentation of marketplace outcome projections, and advise on potential business applications of disruptive digital technologies to create value.
1. Visionary Leadership
2. Entrepreneurial Spirit
3. Market Awareness
4. Customer Focus
5. Continuous Innovation
6. Ownership & Commitment
7. Team Spirit
8. Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or any other related field.
2. Qualification in Project Management (preferably PMP or Prince 2)
3. Qualification in Business Analysis (preferably IIBA)
4. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite/packages and project management tools & methodologies.
1. Minimum of four years relevant experience.
2. Experience in process design and optimization.
3. Experience in the Insurance Industry will be an added advantage
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 6th December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted