Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Executive Rentals Limited
Executive Rentals Limited is a car rental company established in Kenya in 2001. The Company offers passenger transport services such as car hires- this can be either self-drive or chauffeur-drive; airport transfers; staff transport and out-of city shuttles. The Company serves clients in various sectors including transport, security, real estate, national agencies, etc. It is also the official franchise of Hertz International Car Hire in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role holder will perform the following duties:
- Undertake and take responsibility for fueling company vehicles as and when needed.
- Ensure that fueling procedures in place are followed when fueling vehicles.
- Record fuel expenses on a daily basis.
- Prepare and submit weekly / monthly fuel expense/consumption reports to the management by the 5th of every month.
- Analyze fuel reports – mileages vs fuel drawn and report any discrepancies to the management
Understand driver’s shifts and all the allowances payable to drivers for purposes of paying petty cash
Petty cash management
- Maintain daily records of payments and receipts and ensure that documentation on all petty cash payments is complete and accurate.
- Make petty cash payments correctly and in a timely manner.
- Balance and reconcile petty cash on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct procedures are kept and followed for requesting and paying out petty cash.
- Safekeeping of petty cash.
- Plan for daily /weekly petty cash and send requisitions a day before cash requirement
- Ensure that Fuel that is drawn on petty cash and Mpesa is also added into the fuel report.
How To Apply