Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
East African Breweries Limited – EABL part of Diageo is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position: EABL Territory Management Representative.
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, their business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. They’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Their brands are industry icons. And their success is thanks to the strength of their people, in every role. It’s why Diageo trusts them with their legacy. And it’s why they reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Diageo’s ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, they need the world’s very best people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
At Diageo, they do Sales differently. They are the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world, boasting internationally-recognized brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker. This is your opportunity to create new ways to share and celebrate their truly iconic products across the globe!
They offer a perfect blend of local and global roles, covering everything from digital to customer service, their immersive store experiences to international operations. Wherever you are, you’ll need to be able to forge lasting relationships, bring commitment and energy to improve Diageo’s performance, and a genuine entrepreneurial spirit in tune with the company’s proud legacy.
At Diageo, character is everything; so, if you share their sense of adventure; you’ll have the chance to learn a huge range of skills & disciplines and build an exceptional career with Diageo.
The trading environment of the FMCG category is changing from a pure commodity approach to brand and image building. Key Accounts are slowly emerging, which will result in specialization and concentration of decision power. To gain competitive advantage, enhance brand volume and profit performance, the trade marketing and distribution functions need to successfully implement EABL’s trade marketing and distribution standards.
Scope/Purpose of role: EABL Territory Management Representative
To contribute to the performance of the Sales & Distribution organization by implementing and executing a Territory Sales & Distribution plan that meets brand, volume, merchandising and promotion objectives for each outlet in order to achieve the overall area or channel trade marketing objectives
The Territory Management Representative will cover the retail outlets on the basis of a pre-assigned route/plan.
Reports To: Area Business Development Manager
- Develop and implement a territory trade marketing plan which meets the objectives of the area trade marketing plan in the areas of brand, volume, merchandising and promotion.
- Ensure that the territory distribution objectives of brand availability, stock holding and stock rotation are achieved.
- Ensure that price is in line with the company strategy
- Implement promotions, develop and execute merchandising programmes at POS with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the strategic brands.
- Provide market information and reports on performance of customers, brands and competition to ensure that the relevant marketing people are fully informed.
- Build loyalty by providing support to the trade through regular visits, accurate communication, problem solving, specialized advice and fair trade.
- Maintain accurate and relevant outlet information.
- To constantly monitor the achievement of yearly/cycle objectives through accurate reporting and feedback.
- Encourage adult consumers and retailers to buy EABL’s brands and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Manage financial accounts, assigned assets and material to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- In an environment where Direct Store Delivery activity is performed:
- Manage receivables and cash collection in line with the company policies and trading terms.
- Responsible for accurate invoicing procedures, materials or goods under his (her) control
- Product and market
- Supply chain and trade marketing principles
- Legislation and regulations on alcohol
- Marketing standards
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A Bachelors degree in any discipline/field of study.
- Worked as a distribution / sales representative for a period of 2 years.
How To Apply
Diageo’s Diversity statement
“Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender or ethnicity. “
“We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.”