Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work Station: Kisumu
Reporting to: Director of Research
The successful candidate will be the overall in-charge of data management systems of the research studies at IRDO, and will ensure data of the highest quality are collected across all study sites. Specifically, s/he will support the development/modification of data collection instruments and standard operating procedures, design databases, oversee data collection, entry and storage, perform data management and analysis, and support manuscript development.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support in all aspects of data management related to the study including: designing of data collection instruments; planning and conducting data analyses, interpretation and dissemination; assessing data quality; and presenting of research results.
2. Identify and select technology and platform for the study database system; design, develop, and implement a relational database for the study, as well as the user interfaces, among others
3. Provide training, supervision, and support to the data team on data collection activities across all the study sites
4. Liaise with the investigators and study coordinator to ensure data quality by carrying
out data validation including discrepancy/inconsistency checks and cleaning and
report generation of records from the databases.
5. Schedule and prepare analysis reports for PIs needs and provide technical support in the production of summary tables and graphics for interim and final analyses. This includes interpreting, presenting and discussing results with PIs, study team and collaborators across the study sites.
- 1. Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Epidemiology, Applied Mathematics or related field; Master’s degree in Statistics field added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with the development of relational database programs for entry of large data sets.
- Minimum five years of professional experience conducting analysis of quantitative data arising from observational studies, randomized-controlled trials, quasiexperimental studies, among other study designs.
- Proficiency in data management and excellent hands-on experience with major data analysis software packages (Access, SAS, STATA, R, CS Pro, etc).
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, data management procedures and reports generation.
- Demonstrated strong background in academic writing.
How To Apply
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and day telephone numbers of two professional referees, current, expected salary and availability, to reach the undersigned not later than 12th January 2022.
Indicate the Vacancy Title for position in the cover letter; if applying for programmer position, indicate if art or full time.
The Human Resources Manager
Impact Research and Development Organization
P.O. Box 9171 – 40141
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org