Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, JOB GRADE 7: REF EHC/1642/2021 (2 Positions) , The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) .
The Administrative Assistant main role shall be to oversee the functions and implementation of respective Branch Annual Work Plan.
Duty Station: Nakuru, Central Rift Branch Office Job Profile:
Reporting to the Manager, Member Value and Customer Experience, the Administrative Assistant shall perform the following duties and responsibilities:
More information attached below
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or any other business-related degree from a recognized University
- Relevant post graduate qualification, i.e diploma or certification course
- CPA qualification and membership to a professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant working experience in Customer Relations or events management.
- Must be able to demonstrate good planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- Should be a self starter and go getter
- The ability to work effectively under time pressure and constraints without close supervision
- Drive for results and achievement
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: email@example.com
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Friday 7th January 2022.
ICPAK is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.