Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS OF KENYA (ICPAK)
MEMBER SERVICES OFFICER,
JOB GRADE 7: REF EHC/1641/2021
Duty Station: Mombasa, Coast Branch Office
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) is the professional organization for Certified Public Accountants in Kenya established in 1978 and draws its mandate from the Accountants Act No. 15 of 2008. Since then, ICPAK has been dedicated to development and regulation of the accountancy profession in Kenya so as to enhance its contribution and that of its members to national economic growth and development. In its endeavor on institutional strengthening, ICPAK is seeking to recruit dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual to fit in a team that will propel it to a World Class Professional Accountancy Institute.
The Member Services Officer main role shall be to coordinate member services in order to enhance delivery of the Institute’s flagship events and products.
Reporting to Manager, Content Development the Member Services Officer shall perform the following duties and responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate facilitative activities for effective delivery of the Institute’s flagship events
in consultation with relevant head office departments.
2. Coordinate the logistics for successful CPD events which include; venues, sourcing
for speakers, transport, conference materials and implementing internal controls
around CPD events among others.
3. Assist in developing the branch CPD Calendar in consultation with the branch
leadership and in liaison with the head office for effective delivery of the
4. Market the CPD events within the Branch regions to members and key stakeholders.
5. To liaise with the Customer Service and Marketing Manager through the Senior
Manager Training and Development in the implementation of customer service and
marketing plans for the Institute’s events
6. Identify and pursue business development opportunities for the Institute and its
members and in liaison with the head office
7. To receive, compile and relay to the head office feedback on member services and
specifically Training and Development matters
8. Prepare reports on events KPIs after every event
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Possess a Bachelor’s of Commerce degree or any other business related degree from a
• Relevant post graduate qualification, i.e. a diploma or certification course
• CPA qualification and membership to a professional body will be an added advantage
• Minimum 2 years working relevant experience in Customer Relations or events
• Must be able to demonstrate good planning, organizing and coordinating skills
• Must be computer literate
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
• Should be a self starter and go getter
• The ability to work effectively under time pressure and constraints with minimum supervision
• Drive for results and achievement
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
• Certificate of good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
• Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya revenue Authority (KRA)
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Clearance for the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Friday 7th January 2022.
ICPAK is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.