Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Metropal Sacco is a co-operative union established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya. Currently we have an asset base of over 29 Billion and with over 100,000 members across the country. We have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Meru, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu and Mombasa. Besides providing savings and credit services the SACCO has other business lines like property management, mortgage services and Metropal Insurance which has been operational for over 20 years. We are looking for qualified individuals to fit in the following positions across all our branches.
- Identify and onboard new customers
- Meet individual disbursement and collection targets
- Provide advisory services to customers on prudent use of credit
- Continuous customer engagement
- Customer credit vetting before onboarding
- Follow up on payment on overdue customer accounts
- Review arrears, monitor progress of existing loans, assess clients’ financial status on repayments and ensure achievement of set targets for the collections of invoices
- Refer unresolved cases to the Credit Manager, prepare weekly reports on collections received, follow ups done and commitment dates agreed on
- Maintain updated records of outstanding balances, drive repayment behavior, follow up with clients about repayment plans and advise clients accordingly
- Analyze his/her portfolio data using excel function
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Database Management, statistics, business administration, accounting or any other related field
- For accountants, 2-3 years accounting experience involving budgeting, bank reconciliation and preparation of financial statements are required
- Candidates with CPA certificates will have an added advantage
How to apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.