Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Metropal Sacco is a co-operative union established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya. Currently we have an asset base of over 29 Billion and with over 100,000 members across the country. We have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Meru, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu and Mombasa. Besides providing savings and credit services the SACCO has other business lines like property management, mortgage services and Metropal Insurance which has been operational for over 20 years. We are looking for qualified individuals to fit in the following positions across all our branches.
- Support the company’s marketing plan as a brand champion within the company and in the market
- Champion marketing campaigns and promotional activities by organizing, implementing and providing a report of the activities to the company
- Manage the marketing activities on the company’s social media platforms
- Management of the company’s website content ensuring that it is updated regularly and promptly
- Carry out research to identify and define audience for the different products supplied by the company
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Database Management, statistics, business administration, accounting or any other related field
- For accountants, 2-3 years accounting experience involving budgeting, bank reconciliation and preparation of financial statements are required
- Candidates with CPA certificates will have an added advantage
How to apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to email@example.com by Friday 28th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.