Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT | UF/2022/22
Minimum Qualifications: Higher National Diploma
Job Term: Permanent
Position Level: UF7
Remuneration: Min Ksh 51,338 – Max Ksh. 63,126
Number of positions: 1
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
A Higher National Diploma Certificate in a related area;
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Certificate in Telephone Operation, Reception and Front Office or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Telephone Occupational Test II from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Customer Care from a recognized institution;
Previous relevant work experience required
At least four (4) years relevant Experience;
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
Behavioral Competencies/ Attributes:
- Active listening
- Emotional Intelligence
- Meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
The Customer Care Officer is a first point of contact for the Fund customers. The responsibility of Customer Care Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter.
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
Supervising and guiding junior staff;
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Operating switch-board;
- Maintaining calls register;
- Answering and directing telephone calls;
- Updating institutional telephone Directory; attending to physically challenged visitors and staff;
- Verifying telephone bills before payments; reporting promptly any switchboard defects to the supervisor;
- Directing and guiding visitors; liaising with telephone service providers; providing good customer care service;
- Collecting customer information, analyzing customer needs and giving recommendations to the management.
Handling of office imprest.
Responsibility for physical assets around the area of work:
Responsible for physical sectional assets assigned by the institution.
The job holder will be required to solve the following problems:
- Customer complaints;
- Reception of visitors
- Flow of official correspondence;
The job holder will need to understand the following information to discharge his/her mandate Detailed verbal instructions or requests from various departments;
- Reports and briefs on administrative and operational issues that involve the Universities Fund;
- Ensuring that the customers and visitors get the right information;
Decision Making/ Job Influence:
Reception of visitors and hospitality;
Works within the standard operating procedures
Works predominantly in the office environment with occasional travels locally.
Deadline: April 29, 2022