Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Associate/Business Analyst, ICT Business Process – (220000OK)
Business Process, ICT
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the first hospital in East Africa to be accredited by the Joint Commission International from the USA. The University Hospital has been providing high-quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will report to the Senior Manager, Business Process, ICT Division, Aga Khan University Hospital.
To lead users in implementing IT systems through effective processes from project inception to delivery within stipulated deadlines including monitoring the effectiveness of all application systems and services and adapting them to evolving business requirements. The role is to plan, design, develop and launch efficient business operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases/scopes, proposed projects, and systems requirements. To apply analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments as well as propose potential innovative systems for consideration. To collaborate with clinicians, providers, and allied health in analyzing clinical requirements specific to the organization.
- Take ownership of regional strategic projects assigned and manage them from inception through delivery to post-implementation audits.
- Ensure that the IT systems identified/implemented take account of the Hospital Information System strategy and are delivered within time and budget allocations
- Develop and motivate an innovative and inspired team and re-evaluate their skills and progress to ensure delivery of KRAs
- Define staffing requirements, hire and manage internal project resources to ensure that all needs of the hospital are met and delivered on time.
- Manage, Interpret and translate user requirements into highly specified project scopes for each department.
- Develop detailed implementation plans including finalization of project team structure, task list, task inter-dependencies, timetable and budget.
- Assist in the implementation and training of the Health Information System across the region- Mombasa. Kisumu, Arusha and Kampala.
- Work with the leadership and other stakeholders to establish the strategic direction of the organization’s information systems to ensure goals are achieved.
- Analysis and Solution Definition: Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of clients’ departments; Identifies client departments’ strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement; Assist department staff by performing project-related work, as needed, or requested.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business and user needs and documents findings and recommend changes to business processes to increase system effectiveness for end users.
- Provide process guidance in both emerging as well as application of best practice technologies: Keep the ICT Director fully briefed of all upcoming operational process requirements/changes; Serve as a resource for multiple application/system projects implementation teams; Participates as a workflow resource for new implementations as well as ongoing optimization of existing application/system projects and workflows.
- Participate in business planning, needs analysis and business risk assessment.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge regarding current technology used throughout the organization.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Sciences, Finance, Business Administration and/or Information Systems with course work in computer science or equivalent.
- Certification in IT-related formal training
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Agile or SCRUM certification a plus.
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar role, acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Good leadership and excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Very good analytical and organisational skills,
- High integrity.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Professional grooming and self-presentation
How To Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You must be logged in to post a comment.