Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Intern Role People & Development Intern Country Kenya
Division Business Operations City/ Town Nairobi
Team FHF Kenya Award Level N/A
Incumbent Name N/A
Role summary The POD Intern is responsible for supporting the People & Organizational Development team to improve and maintain core People and Development support and administrative function.
Key Contact POD Advisor
Direct Reports People & Organizational
POD Advisors, Operations Coordinator Key External
Core internship Tasks
- Maintain employee records ensuring supporting documents are saved in employee hard and soft files.
- Working with the POD Advisor prepare staff documents for HR Audit.
- Update our SharePoint employee induction tracker and follow up on employee missing documents.
- Assist POD Advisor in onboarding new employees and off boarding exit employees.
- Follow up with line manager on coordination of new hire local induction
- In tandem with POD Advisor, follow up with new and ongoing staff on completion of mandatory e-courses.
- Assist in following up on medical reimbursement and medical cards for new employees.
- Perform other tasks as requested by your line manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous internship experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with HRIS
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Records Management skills
Skills & Attributes Essential:
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to identify and solve issues proactively
How To Apply
Applications Close: 10th May 2022