Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ORIENT SAVINGS AND CREDIT COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the vacancy of ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT/TELLER
Reporting to the Accountant, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of the management of SACCO finances by. among others: handling and reconciling petty cash, members accounts payments, posting and updating of members account with standing order remittances.
Kev Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Posting of all payments transactions in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensuring effective and efficient management of the SACCO finance
- Ensuring timely and accurate reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Collecting bank statements and posting on timely basis any requisite entries
- Generating and issuing of SACCO periodic financial report
- Assisting in the SACCO budgeting and forecasting exercises and issuance of variance reports
- Carrying out members funds transfer instruction as per policy
- Carrying out the delegated duties in accordance with policies and procedures
- Customer identification
- Cash & related transactions
- Other transaction processing
- Till management
- Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned .
- Bachelors Degree in the field from a recognized institution .
- Diploma in Business Management or Banking in combination with 3 years working experience, may be accepted in lieu of the Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPA Ill or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience al an equivalent position in a financial institution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, qualifications, telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating “VACANCY BEING APPLIED” on the subject line to email@example.com on or before Tuesday, 31st May 2022
Orient Sacco Society Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
You must be logged in to post a comment.