Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JHIL032
Position: Senior Strategic Purchasing Executive
Employment Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA-in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Strategic Purchasing Executive within Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Strategic Purchasing & Provider Partnership and will be based at the Head office in Nairobi.
To coordinate negotiation of medical costs with providers.
- Negotiation of cost of services rendered by medical providers.
- Monitoring Average Costs of providers and engaging high-cost providers for cost reduction.
- Engage providers on improving medical outcomes and quality of care.
- Liaising with providers where validity of services rendered does not conform with policy provisions, provider panel rules and acceptable medical practice.
- Coordinate the strategic purchasing team to deliver set targets.
- Provide guidance to the care management team, claims team, and contact center agents on provider and claims issues.
- Participates in Provider Partnership Committee meetings for accreditation of new providers and rationalization of existing providers.
- Relationship Management with providers and ensuring providers are reasonably satisfied with the company.
- Support in conducting of regular training of care management team, claims team and contact center agents on medical procedures or latest treatment protocols where knowledge gaps are identified.
- Support the business development and underwriting teams in client servicing.
- Interacting with clients, brokers and clinicians as needed, to resolve problems in a manner that is legal, ethical, and consistent with the principles of the policy.
- Health benefits plan Management
- New ideas generation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Performance reporting and management
- Training supervision and management
- Diploma in Nursing/Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery
- Basic understanding of the concepts of insurance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages.
At least two years in Clinical Practice. Relevant experience in Provider Management and/or Care Management. Experience in Claims Processing is an added advantage.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 19th June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted