Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide direct technical assistance and support to the University for network, hardware and software issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing and maintaining computer systems including software and hardware on desktops and laptops
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Resolving internet and network access issues (both wired and wireless)
- Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
- Providing network printer support.
- Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs.
- Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be a citizen of Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Technology or Business related course with competencies in computing from a recognized university;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Ability to use web–based applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Client orientation
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV including three referees, academic and professional certificates, and a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The subject of your email should read: ICT INTERNSHIP – WESTERN CAMPUS
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,