Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No.
Business Development Officer
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Business Development Officer within the Annuities Department, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Annuities, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will secure new business and conserve existing business while providing superior service to the Annuity Business in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manuals.
- Business Growth: Grow the top line business through new distribution channels and client referral networks.
- Relationship Management: Build strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries. Work closely with Scheme Administrators, segmenting a rapport with brokers and administrators who have provident schemes by targeting the members with an annuity solution.
- Business processes and Strategy: Streamline business processes for efficiency and service excellence. Ensure smooth flow of business operations, administration and meet TATs for payroll timelines.
- Product Development: Champion product development and necessary annuity riders to enhance competitiveness in the market competitiveness.
- Formulate and implement incentive programs and riders to attract new business and maintain distribution channels.
- Assess, monitor, and implement annuities system changes to accommodate product scope and requirements.
- Customer Focus: Adopt best business practices to drive service excellence. Ensure all client queries and requests are responded to and closed within a day. Ensure timely validation of annuitants earning after the guarantee period though routine annuity checks.
- Business Reports: Maintain business reports and comparative statistics of the business making relevant returns as may be required.
- Compliance: 100% compliance to Internal control procedures, implement initiatives to ensure a fraud free environment. Comply to all statutory and regulatory guidelines.
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
Bachelor’s degree in Insurance/Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial Science or any other related field.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 20th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.