Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
HomeBiogas is seeking a graphic designer to join our quickly growing marketing team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media to ensure that all content and concepts will build the HomeBiogas brand. You’ll be working across departments and within the marketing department.
- Plan and develop concepts by studying relevant information/materials and illustrate them through the design, type and style of HomeBiogas
- Create & proof all marketing/ brand items for correctness before production ie billboards, posters, print, etc.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Adhere to HomeBiogas style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field with 1-2 years of experience
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Any other programs are also welcome. And the ability to edit video content would be an added bonus.
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to plan, be organized, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
Please send CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.