Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
|Reports to||:||Branch Manager|
|No. of Posts||:||4|
Perform diagnostic imaging procedures in line with the hospital policies and procedures.
- Perform imaging procedures on patients to meet the established practice parameters and standards of care while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Processing and printing of quality and appropriate images to assist in diagnosis.
- Ensuring availability and optimum utilization of consumables for cost effectiveness.
- Producing timely and accurate results in line with Imaging SOPs
- To ensure real time billing of all procedures has been done before they are carried out.
- Accurate identification and preparation of the client prior to imaging procedures
- Counseling of patients and next of kin about the procedure and obtain consent.
- To provide high quality care and services and maintaining the professional ethics.
- Ensure radiation safety within the facility for both staff and patients.
- Adhere to Infection Prevention Control measures per the hospital policies.
- Performs calibration and routine preventive maintenance on imaging equipment per the established procedures and protocols.
- Safeguard and provide basic maintenance and safety of imaging equipment in the facility.
- Report daily to the Branch Manager on the status and usage of radiology equipment, and radiology supplies
- Track and report equipment downtime
- Track and report equipment usage
- Daily monitoring of stock levels to ensure no stock outs and provide feedback to the Radiology Manager for new orders.
- Maintain imaging records, ensure filing of patient records and tests results to comply with the legislative regulations.
- Tracking and check patient images and correct reports from the radiologists
- Advice on appropriate and/or additional imaging procedure to aide in diagnosis.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- 2 years working experience in a similar position. Registered and licenced by the Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Special skills in Echocardiography will be an added advantage.
- Radiation and Protection Board Licence
- 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Should be reliable
- Customer focus
- Basic IT skills
- Attention to detail
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer